Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
We understand the range of emotions families and business owners feel when suffering a fire or smoke damage. SERVPRO of Stone Mountain / Clarkston knows first-hand from the many fires we have been called out to mitigate over the years that every situation is unique. Our teams will make sure that your main priority is our main priority.
SERVPRO of Stone Mountain / Clarkston has many experienced teams that will handle the cleanup and restoration. Some of the teams that may be assisting with your loss include:
- First Responders: Assess the loss and secure the property. Test for asbestos and lead hazards.
- Contents Division: Inventory your belongings and pack your items to be moved to our warehouse for cleaning, or an alternate secure location.
- Mitigation Crews: Handle the cleanup, deodorization and demolition fire and smoke damage leave behind.
- Reconstruction: We are licensed general contractors that understand how to properly estimate the damages and work with your insurance carrier to get you back into your home or business as soon as possible.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (770) 496-1976
Why Choose SERVPRO of Stone Mountain / Clarkston?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As water and fire damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Stone Mountain / Clarkston is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Stone Mountain community too. We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Stone Mountain, GA
- Clarkston, GA
- Tucker, GA
- Smoke Rise, GA
- Pine Lake, GA
- Glen Haven, GA
- Montreal, GA
- Stone Mountain Industrial Park, GA
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair